All About Nissan Maintenance Parts
Maintaining your Nissan vehicle is important, and there's a lot to it. Luckily, staying on top of the "what," "when," and "how often" -- it's fairly easy. All you have to do is follow a schedule.
There's a great way to start -- make a checklist of any repairs, replacements, and upgrades you've done already. Then, make a list of the ones you haven't gotten to yet. There are three kinds of maintenance you should track: regular, seasonal, and long-term. You can find them mentioned in one form or another throughout your owner's manual, but here's a shorthand that applies to most cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans.
Regular Maintenance Checklist
- Check your engine oil, coolant (antifreeze), and other fluids
- Check your air filters, your oil filter, and your fuel filters
- Check your tires' pressures and tread depths
- Rotate your tires
- Check your interior lighting
- Check your exterior lighting (headlights, taillights, and daytime running lights (DRLs), for instance)
- Wax your vehicle -- this will help protect its body parts
Seasonal Maintenance Checklist
- Install fresh windshield wiper blades
- Install the right tires for your area's climate and weather
- Test your car battery
- Check and, if necessary, top off the antifreeze
Long-Term Maintenance Checklist
- Check, flush, and replace the transmission system's fluid as needed
- Check the fluids in your vehicle's differential and the transfer case (if it has them)
- Check and, if needed, change your shocks and struts
- Check, flush, and replenish your radiator fluid as needed
- Check and, if it's time, replace your spark plugs
- Check and either tighten or change your serpentine belt as required
Where Can I Order OEM Maintenance Parts for My Nissan Online?
At our auto parts store. We carry everything the brand you love makes for your model specifically, after all, and that's a guarantee that the aftermarket can't always make. Buy now and we'll ship quickly, delivering to your door in no time; you'll be checking items off your lists before you know it.
No results found for "air filter, fuel filter, brake pad, brake rotor, belt, hose, wiper blade, wiper arm, spark plug, oil filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!